Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprentices. There is a total of 21 vacancies available in the above-mentioned job. Candidates with the qualification of a B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI/10th are eligible to apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices
|Graduate/Diploma/ITI Trade Apprentices
|Rs 8,000 – 12,000/-
|25 August 2023
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Classes or Percentages of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.).
- In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Points into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted.
- However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Pass in X standard
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade (National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades -refer Table 1)
Duration of Training: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Age Limit: Born on or before 02.08.2005.
No.of.vacancies: 21 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice:
- Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 01 Post
- ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Diesel Mechanics/Bench Fitters/Instrume: 08 Posts
- Electricians: 02 Post
- TT Technicians / Computer Networking: 02 Post
- Plumbers: 02 Post
- Gradutate Apprentices: Rs. 12,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 10,200/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
- Only candidates who are domicile of Karnataka shall be considered.
- Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness.
How to apply for Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme). After completing enrolment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through the NATS portal against seats notified by UCSL (ID No./Registration Number of UDUPI COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKAUDC000001). latest by 25 August 2023.
ITI Trade Apprentice:
Applicants should fill in the application form (Annexure I) with a recent passport-size photograph pasted and e-mail the scanned copies of the signed application form along with supporting documents to the e-mail id email@example.com latest by 25 August 2023.
Important Links : Graduate/Diploma Apprentices
|For more details
Important Links : ITI Trade Apprentices
|For more details & Application Form