IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Multi-Tasking Attendant posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
About IIM Kozhikode: Spread over about 112.5 acres of land, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, is situated on two hillocks in the Kunnamangalam Area of the ancient city of Calicut in Kerala. Boasting one of the most picturesque and oxy-rich campuses in the country, the world-class infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms, guest care areas, and LAN/WAN connectivity which enables every IIMK resident to be exposed to a wholesome experience. Managed by a dedicated regular administrative staff of 67, it is one of the most efficient Institutions in the country, which knows how to keep the balance sheet green and keep all the stakeholders happy.
IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2023 for Multi-Tasking Attendant
|Application Last Date
|29 August 2023
- B.Com having specialization in Taxation/Finance/Cooperation with +2/equivalent level in commerce stream.
- In addition, the candidates should have good English communication, and proficiency it MS-Office, Tally and Internet usage
- Desirable: Post-qualification experience of one (01) year in Finance/The accounting department of a firm.
Note: The engagement to the above position will purely be on a contract basis for an initial period of six months. Further extensions will be subject to job requirements and performance.
- To perform activities such as receiving/delivering documents or items, including correspondence, memorandum, records, files and other similar material as per superior’s instruction.
- Ensuring proper custody and access to records, Submitting financial documents to banks/institutions offices.
- Dealing with phone and e-mail enquiries.
Age Limit: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per Government of India norms will be applicable.
Salary: Rs 21,900/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- Based on details submitted in the application, Academic & professional profiles submitted by the candidates will be shortlisted for selection process and interview.
- Eligible applications would be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed; through video conference.
- Time slots will be communicated by e-mail.
How to apply for IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 29 August 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
Date & Time of Interview: May be conducted through video conference. The date would be intimated later.