Tiruppur District Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Counsellor/Assistant Cum DEO posts for Tiruppur District Child Protection Unit. Candidates with M.A/PG Diploma/12th qualification are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 02 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
Tiruppur District Recruitment 2023 for Counsellor/Assistant Cum DEO
|Counsellor/Assistant Cum DEO
|Best in Industry
|02 September 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Social Work/ Psychology / Sociology/Public Health / Counselling from a recognized University) Or PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication)
- Minimum one year experience in the field of Development of women and children in government and non-government organizations
Assistant Cum DEO:
- 12th Pass from a recognized Board/ Equivalent Board with Diploma in computer/ Equivalent Board with Diploma Certificate in Computers
- Must have typing certificate in Tamil and English
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience.
Age Limit: 40 Years
- The selection process includes interviews.
How to apply for Tiruppur District Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 02 September 2023. 5.30 Pm.
District Child Protection Unit,
District Collector Office,
Tel.no: 0421 -2971198
|Notification & Application Form