സ്റ്റേറ്റ് ഹെൽത്ത് ഏജൻസി : ഡേറ്റ എൻട്രി ഓപ്പറേറ്റർ ഒഴിവ്
ആരോഗ്യ കുടുംബക്ഷേമ വകുപ്പിന് കീഴിലെ സ്റ്റേറ്റ് ഹെൽത്ത് ഏജൻസിയിൽ ഡേറ്റ എൻട്രി ഓപ്പറേറ്റർ ഒഴിവ്
- ദിവസ വേതനടിസ്ഥാനത്തിലാണ് ഒഴിവ്
- പാലക്കാട്,കോട്ടയം,തിരുവനതപുരം ജില്ലകളിൽ ഓരോ ഒഴിവ് വീതം.
- ഇമെയിൽ മാർഗ്ഗം അപേക്ഷ സമർപ്പിക്കാം
- അപേക്ഷ സമർപ്പിക്കേണ്ട അവസാന തീയതി : ജനുവരി 03
വിശദ വിവരങ്ങൾക്ക് ചുവടെ ചേർക്കുന്നു ⇓
State Health Agency Kerala Notification 2024 for Data Entry Operator : The State Health Agency, Kerala (Under Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for appointment at its district offices, as stated below;
Name of Post: DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
(Candidates should carefully read the “terms & conditions” given below before applying)
No. of Post: 3 (1 at each of the below districts)
Professional Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
2.PGDCA / DCA.
3.Minimum 01-year experience as Data Entry Operator or Clerk or similar positions, with good working knowledge in MS office and computer operations.
4.KGTE (Lower) in type writing (English & Malayalam) and KGTE (Higher) in English Type writing.
5.Pass Certificate in Data Entry Course of duration 6 months from State/Central Govt. recognized institution.
6.Preference those employed previously in AB PMJAY- KASP scheme related activities.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.12.2023
Method of Recruitment: On daily wage basis
Job Location: SHA-DIUs at Palakkad / Kottayam / Thiruvananthapuram
Pay: Rs. 450/- per day (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only / Day)
How to Apply
- The application shall be submitted and should reach the under signed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line as “Application for the post of Data Entry Operator on daily wages” Last date of submission of application 03.01.2024.
- The scanned copy of the following should be forwarded to the email id (email@example.com) as a single PDF File only.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates are requested to apply only to one district. Those candidates who are willing to apply for more than one district may apply separately for each district.
2. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format attached with this notification. The applications forwarded other than in the prescribed application form in www.sha.kerala.gov.in will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for shortlisting and no further communication will be done in this regard.
4. All communication including the interview call letter from the State Health Agency (SHA) side will only through email. The applicants should have a valid email id.
Candidates are advised to browse the website: “www.sha.kerala.gov.in” regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
5. The candidates with the prescribed qualification & experience only need to apply for the above positions. Ineligible applications will be rejected.
6. The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computer. Thorough knowledge of MS office is essential.
7. The post is for immediate requirement. The selection will be based on Qualification, Experience, and performance in the written test or interview or both, however as applicable. The experience acquired till the date of notification only be considered.
Ineligible applicants shall be avoided at any stage of the recruitment.
8. The successful candidate will be posted on daily wage basis in the above DIUs of State Health Agency (SHA) which may continue maximum up to a period of 179 (One Hundred and Seventy-Nine) days. State Health Agency at its discretion, need, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend or reduce the period of service.
9. Claims in respect of qualifications or experience etc. should be supported by self attested copies of relevant documents in the application, fail to do so will lead to rejection of the application. Candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview or whenever demanded.
10. It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the
candidate had worked in the previous organization.
11. Candidates are also advised to avoid contacting the head of the office over phone for clearing doubts / seeking information, as far as possible. SHA will provide necessary communications in official website. In addition, the candidates will get the details to the queries raised over the email.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for the written test / interview or any visits in connection with
the selection process.
13. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the State Health
Agency (SHA) and no claim for continuity or permanency of job or labour claims to the Government.
14. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised
to desist from such unholy practices.
15.The application shall be submitted and should reach the under signed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line as “Application for the post of
Data Entry Operator on daily wages” Last date of submission of application 03.01.2024.
16. The scanned copy of the following should be forwarded to the email id (email@example.com) as a single PDF File only.
a. Completely filled application form with signature of the candidate.
b. Self-attested, Qualification / Experience certificates as per notification.
c. Self-attested copy of any, Govt. issued identity proof.
17. All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of State Health
Agency (SHA) from time to time.