Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 – The Security Printing Press, Hyderabad has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Jr. Technician/Fireman.
The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Banknotes, Passports, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Postage Stamps and Minting of the Coins. The educational qualification should be Diploma/ITI/10th. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below;
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Technician/ Fireman:
|Job Role||Jr.Technician/ Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-|
|Last Date||31 October 2022|
Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) :
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade Viz. Litho Offset machine minder/ Letter press machine minder/ Offset Printing/ Platemaking/ Electroplating/Full Time ITI in Plate maker cum impositer/hand composing. OR Full Time Diploma in Printing technology from Government recognized institutes/ polytechnics.
Jr. Technician (Fitter) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Fitter trade.
Jr. Technician (Turner) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Turner trade.
Jr. Technician (Welder) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Welder trade.
Jr. Technician (Electrical) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electrical.
Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- 10th Class Passed. Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution. Minimum height 5‟ 5” (165 cm) and chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.). Each eye must have a full field vision. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
Total Vacancies :
- Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) : 68 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Fitter) : 06 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Turner) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Welder) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Electrical) : 03 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) : 03 Posts
- Fireman : 01 Post
- The salary for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman is Rs. 18,780 – 67,390
Selection Process for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman will be based on online examination which will be of objective type.
- The test pattern is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted||Total Time|
|General Awareness||15||15||60 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||15||15|
|Part B||60 Minutes|
|Technical Subject (Subject Pertaining to Specific Stream)||60||90|
- The online test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English and there is no Interview for the selection of the posts. The selection will be on merit basis. There is no Negative Marking.
Application Fees :
- Rs.600/-(inclusive of GST) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are exempted from payment of application fee. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are required to pay only Rs.200/- towards Intimation charges.
How to apply for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 31 October 2022 on the official website of Security Printing Press.