BPCL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notifications for the post of Technician Apprentice in different disciplines of 57 vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of Diploma with a Minimum age limit of 18-27 years can apply for this job. All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through online on or before 20 October 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 for Technician Apprentice :
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date||20 October 2022|
- Engineering Diploma [Full Time Course] (passed during 2020, 2021 & 2022), in the respective discipline, with 60 CGPA, from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Age Limit(as on 01.10.2022):
- 18-27 years (DOB between 01.09.1995 to 01.09.2004). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard
- Chemical Engineering – 40 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 06 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 18,000/Month
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their marks in the qualifying Engineering diploma examination. The final Merit list would be- prepared according to categories General/SC/ST/OBC/PwB on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification examination and interview. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in NATS portal and then apply from 29 September 2022 to 20 October 2022.
- Online Application starting date-29 September 2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai Refinery” -15 October 2022
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai Refinery”- 20 October 2022