RITES Recruitment 2022 – RITES Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. There are a total of 91 vacancy are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the education qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BA/BBA/B.Com/Diploma/ITI can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 31 July 2022 through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below;
RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service : RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure. RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad. RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. RITES has Mini-ratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate. RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies in their careers/vacancy page in Rites.com. RITES hire Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores. Candidates who join RITES can able to work in abroad. RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees. Candidates who wish to join in RITES can check the Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates.
RITES Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.14000/- month|
|Last Date||30 July 2022|
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned from recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed from a recognized University/institute in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Graduate Apprentice-72 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice -10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-9 Posts
- Gradute Apprentice-Rs 14,000/Month
- Diploma Apprentice-Rs 12,000/Month
- ITI/Trade Apprentice-Rs 10,000/Month
RITES Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection shall be based upon interview and panel shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the interview
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal(For Engineering/Diploma) & Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates must be registered on National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal latest by 30 July 2022 .
Candidates need to carry Duly filled in Application form (Typed/Written by hand in Capital Letters Only) attached as Annexure II with photograph pasted thereon (Original copy of the same is required at the time of selection, if called)
|To Register & Apply (NATS Portal)||Click Here|
|To Register & Apply (NAPS Portal)||Click Here|