ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has announced Job vacancies for the post of Head Constable/CM, for 248 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before last date (14 July 2022). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
ITBP Recruitment 2022 for Head Constable/CM:
|Job Role||Head Constable/CM|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||08 June 2022|
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Skill Test Norms: Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on computer. (35 w.p.m. in English/30 w.p.m. in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 keys depression for each word on computer).
- Head Constable/CM – 18 to 25 years
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male): 135 Posts
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Female): 23 Posts
- Head Constable (CM) (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination): 90 Posts
- Head Constable/CM – Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates)
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 08 June to
07 July 2022 14 July 2022.
Official NotificationITBP Notification 2022
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Date Extended : Notification||Click Here|
|To Register & Apply||Click Here|
Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer (DE/LDCE) Notification 2022