റീബിൽഡ് കേരള ഇനിഷ്യേറ്റീവിൽ ഡേറ്റ അനലിസ്റ്റ് തസ്തികയിൽ അവസരം.
സെന്റർ ഫോർ മാനേജ്മെന്റാണ് അപേക്ഷ സ്വീകരിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നത്.
ഓൺലൈനായി അപേക്ഷ സമർപ്പിക്കണം.
എഴുത്തുപരീക്ഷ,ഗ്രൂപ്പ് ഡിസ്കഷൻ,അഭിമുഖം എന്നിവയിലൂടെയാണ് തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ്.
യോഗ്യത : എൻജിനീയറിങ് ബിരുദം. അല്ലെങ്കിൽ ബിസിനസ്സ് അഡ്മിനിസ്ട്രേഷൻ/മാനേജ്മെന്റ്/ഇക്കണോമിക്സ് ബിരുദാനന്തര ബിരുദം.
കമ്പ്യൂട്ടർ പരിജ്ഞാനം ഉണ്ടായിരിക്കണം.
മൂന്നു വർഷത്തെ പ്രവൃത്തി പരിചയം.
വിശദവിവരങ്ങൾക്ക് www.cmdkerala.net എന്ന വെബ്സൈറ്റ് കാണുക.
അപേക്ഷ സ്വീകരിക്കുന്ന അവസാന തീയതി : 2020 ജൂൺ 24
കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിൽ ചുവടെ ചേർക്കുന്നു⇓
Rebuild Kerala Initiative (RKI) Notification 2020 : The Rebuild Kerala Initiative (RKI), established under Government of Kerala requires Data Analyst to support the Secretary of Food and Civil Supplies Department in Rebuild Kerala Development Programme (RKDP).
The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD) (www.cmdkerala.net) by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
The details of the posts, vacancies, qualification, experience, remuneration are mentioned below:
- Post Name : Data Analyst – Food and Civil Supplies Department
Qualification and Experience :
Educational Qualification :
Essential: Post Graduation in Business Administration/ Management/Economics Or
Post Graduation in Statistics/Data Analytics/Equivalent Qualification Or
Graduation in Engineering Candidates Should have Excellent Proficiency/Working Knowledge in Computers
Desirable : One year specialised course in Software/IT Systems
- Minimum 3 years experience in Government/Public/reputed Private Organisations.
- Should have demonstrated experience in data collection,collation, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Should have knowledge/experience or proficiency in developing and operating IT Applications, Presentations, Data Analytics and Statistics.
Salary Range : Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month
* Salary per month (consolidated) shall be finalised based on the qualification and relevant experience of candidate.
Note: Appointment shall be only on a temporary basis for a maximum period of one year which may or may not be extended.
Cut-off dates for eligibility:
- The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01/06/2020
- The cut-off date for Post Qualification experience will be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01/06/2020
The selection process may comprise of Written Examination/Group Discussion, Proficiency Test and /or Personal Interview. RKI/CMD reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature :
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
1.The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely Online.
2.CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3.Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4.Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling- up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5.The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
6.RKI/CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7. Only Post- Qualification experience of candidates/applicants will be considered.
8.Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
9.The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip, etc., will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
|Start date for submitting online application||04/06/2020|
|Last Date for submitting online application||24/06/2020|