Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 – Prasar Bharati, All India Radio invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Casual Video Editor, Casual Editorial Assistant, Casual Producer, Casual Website Assistant, Casual News Readers, Casual News Reporter of 36 vacancies on a contractual basis.
Candidates who completed their Any Degree/ Diploma with relevant work experiences are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 31 October 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Prasar Bharati- It is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It was formed on 23 November 1997. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Dr A. Surya Prakash is the chairperson and Shashi Shekhar Vempati is the CEO of Prasar Bharati. The child agencies are All India Radio and Doordarshan these are the earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 for Casual Video Editor, Casual Editorial Assistant, Casual Producer, Casual Website Assistant, Casual News Readers, Casual News Reporter:
|Job Role||Casual Video Editor/Casual Editorial Assistant/Casual Producer/Casual Website Assistant/Casual News Readers/ Casual News Reporter|
|Salary||Rs.1000 – 1600/- per day or per shift|
|Last Date||31 October 2022|
Casual Video Editor:
- 10+2 from a recognized University Degree/ Diploma in Film & Video Editing from a reputed/ recognized university. Minimum 2 years of Experience in the relevant field
Casual Editorial Assistant :
- Degree from a recognized/ reputed/ Diploma in Journalism from a recognized/ reputed university. Minimum 3 years experience of work related to news broadcasting/ reputed news organization. Must have computer typing skills in Odia and English languages
Casual Producer :
- Degree from a recognized/ reputed/ Diploma in TV & Radio Production from a recognized/ reputed university. Minimum 3 years of work experience relating to news production in a broadcasting organization.
Casual Website Assistant :
- Degree from a recognized/ reputed/ Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communications from a recognized/ reputed University. Typing skills in Odia & English
Casual News Readers (Odia) :
- Degree from a recognized/ reputed University. Proficiency in Odia language with good Odia typing skills. Photogenic/ Camera friendly face with a quality broadcasting voice. Knowledge of correct pronunciation, accent, and modulation. Knowledge of current regional, national, and foreign affairs. Acquaintance with names of important personalities of Odisha, India, and Abroad. Preferable Journalism background.
Casual News Reporter (Odia) :
- Degree from a recognized/ reputed/ Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communications from a recognized/ reputed University
- Casual Video Editor – 21-50 Years
- Casual Editorial Assistant – 25-50 Years
- Casual Producer – 25-50 Years
- Casual Website Assistant – 21-50 Years
- Casual News Readers (Odia) – 21-40 Years
- Casual News Reporter (Odia) – 21-50 Years
- Casual Video Editor-07 Posts
- Casual Editorial Assistant-12 Posts
- Casual Producer-05 Posts
- Casual Website Assistant-04 Posts
- Casual News Readers (Odia)-06 Posts
- Casual News Reporter (Odia)-02 Posts
- Casual Video Editor – Rs. 1,000/- per shift per day
- Casual Editorial Assistant – Rs. 1,600/- Rs. 1600 per day per shift
- Casual Producer – Rs. 1,250/- Rs. 1,250 per day per shift
- Casual Website Assistant – Rs. 1,000/- Rs. 1000/- per day per shift
- Casual News Readers (Odia) – Rs. 1,000 – 1,600/- Rs. 1000/- per day per shift
- Casual News Reporter (Odia) – Rs. 1,250 – 1,600/- per day per shift
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on written test and the interview.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of the required documents to the given postal address on or before 31 October 2022.
Regional News Unit, Doordarshan Kendra,
Post- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751005.
|Official Notification||Click Here|