Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army Agniveer has announced the employment vacancies for the Agniveer. Candidates with the educational qualification should be 10th/12th/8th/ITI can apply for this training program. Interested candidates can apply through email on or before the last date i.e. on or before last date. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility is given below;
About Indian Army Agniveer : Grit and experience affect the growth of an institution. Fighting four major wars, insurgency and other low intensity wars has indeed made the Indian Army an eminently and efficient battle trained, war machine. Changing times bring changing needs. Battle training must tell also on the structuring of the army, for it is this function that extracts the most from the assets available, both men and material. A look at the command and structuring of the Indian Army shows how finely these have been tuned to meet India’s threat perceptions, based on the experience of the major wars that it has fought and the present-day geo-political context.
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||Will be announced soon|
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
- Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) :
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- 10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass :
- Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer – 17 ½ – 23 years
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected as follow:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally PFT 2022
1.6 Km Run
- Group – I – Up till 5 Min 30 Secs
- Group– II 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs
Beam (Pull Ups)
- Group – I – 10 of 40 marks
- Group– II – 9 of 33 Marks, 8 of 27 Marks, 7 of 21 Marks, 6 of 16 Marks
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site):
- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards.
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification from 1st July 2022. The last date to apply Online for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 until Notify Soon. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Army, Agnipath Scheme Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 official notification below;