CRPF Recruitment 2023 job notification announced for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. Applications are invited from both male and female candidates. There are totally 1458 vacancies available in both Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable postings. Candidates should have the qualification of passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent test from a Board or University recognized by Central or State Government. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the job. Applications are received only through online mode.
The detailed eligibility criteria and selection process of CRPF Jobs are explained below;
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable:
|Job Role||Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1458 (143+1315)|
CRPF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Sub Inspector (STENO) & Head Constable (MINISTERIAL) :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from a Board or University recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three years Diploma Certificate in technical education done after l0th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Age Limit(As on 25 January 2023 ): Age limit of candidates should be from 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates should not born before 26 January 1998 or after 25 January 2005.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for different categories : SC/ST – 5 years ; OBC – 3 years ; Ex-Serviceman – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) : 143 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : 1315 Posts
- The vacancies are tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the CRPF website.
- 10 % vacancies are earmarked for Ex-servicemen (ESM). If suitable ESM candidates arenot available, vacancies resewed for ESM will be lilled by non ESM candidates of respective category.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs 29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment 2023:
Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable :
- The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct an Open Competitive Test for recruitment of Indian citizens to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) as per the Recruitment Rules/Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test(PST), Documents verification and Medical Test.
- Skill Test / Physical Standard Test (PST) / Documents Verification (DV) / Detailed Medical Test(DME) / Review Medical Test (RME) will be scheduled after the conduct of Computer Based Test.
Computer Based Test:
- Computer based test will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- The tentative date for the Computer Based Test will be 22-28 February 2023.
- Time duration and Marks of the Computer Based Test will be 90 minutes and 100 marks respectively.
|Section||Subject||No. of questions / Maximum Marks|
|A||Hindi Language Or English Language (optional)||25/25|
Skill Based Test:
- Skill Test will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Only those candidates who qualify in CBT shall be called for next stage of recruitment for Skil1 Test/PST/DV/DME which will be conducted at various centres of the CRPF.
Skill Test on computer (For Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
Dictation : 10 minutes@8O words per minute.
Transcription time : 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Skill Test on computer ( For Head Constable / Ministerial )
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer. OR Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer. ( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Physical Standard Test (PST) / Documents Verification (DV) / Detailed Medical Test(DME) / Review Medical Test (RME) will be scheduled after the conduct of Computer Based Test.
- Examination Fees – Rs 100/- for Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI and Net Banking.
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates of all categories are exempted.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023 ?
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply and that applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. Application will be available from 4 January 2023 and ends in
25 January 2023 31 January 2023.
- Application starts from : 4 January 2023
- Application ends in :
25 January 202331 January 2023
- Tentative Date for CBT : 22-28 February 2023
|Apply Online & More Info||Click Here|