SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of MTS/Havaldar in various disciplines. There are totally about 11,409 vacancies available in above mentioned jobs.
Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply for the job.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below;
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 for MTS/Havaldar
|Total Vacancies||11,409 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/Appointing Authorities concerned.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ):
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02 January 1998 and not later than 01 January 2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02 January 1996 and not later than 01 January 2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation – 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation ( SC/ST) – 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees – Up to 40 years of age.
- Central Government Civilian Employees ( SC/ST) – Up to 45 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried – Up to 35 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( SC/ST) – Up to 40 years of age.
No.of.Vacancies : 11,409 Posts
- MTS – 10,880 Posts
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN – 529 Posts
MTS / Havaldar : Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Examination.
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages.
- The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- The performance of the candidate in Session-I will be evaluated first and performance in Session-II would be evaluated only if a candidate qualifies in Session-I.
- The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test :
- PET/ PST will be conducted by CBIC/ CBN at various centres finalized by them.
- The candidates may be called for PET/ PST to any centre across the country.
- Candidates may note that they must fulfill the requirements for PET/PST as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules (RRs).
Computer Based Examination :
- Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted.
- Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
- The schedule of examinations indicated in the Notice is tentative.
- Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores.
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration(For all four Parts)|
|Session : 1
i) Numerical and Mathematical Ability
|20/60||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|ii) Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20/60|
|Session : 2
i) General Awareness
|25/75||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|ii) English Language and Comprehension||25/75|
Application Fees :
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website. Candidates have to register OTR & apply through website latest by 17 February 2023.
Important Dates :
- Dates for submission of online applications – 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 17 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 19 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 19 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20 February 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges – 23 February 2023 to 24 February 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – April, 2023
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|