Spices Board Recruitment 2022 – The Spice Boards has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Software Engineer (PHP). There are a total of 01 vacancy is to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Masters Degree can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 31 July 2022.
The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below;
About Spices Board Of India : It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Walk-in Interview 2022 for Software Engineer (PHP):
|Job Role||Software Engineer (PHP)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||31 July 2022|
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or Masters Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university. Mandatory Skills: PHP, SQL, web/application servers and application frameworks.
Age Limit :
- Software Engineer (PHP) – not exceed 40 years
Total Vacancies :
- Software Engineer (PHP) – 01 Post
- Software Engineer (PHP) – Rs.25,000/ month
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the Walk in Test along with resume/biodata, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self attested copies of certificates on 31 July 2022 to the following venue.
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India)
Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277,
Palarivattom. P.O., KOCHI – 682025.
|More Details||Click Here|