SBI Recruitment 2022 for Circle Based Officer – SBI CBO has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Circle Based Officer.
There are 1422 vacancies are to be filled for these posts.
Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply through online on or before last date.
The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail;
About SBI : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
SBI Recruitment 2022 for Circle Based Officer
|Job Role||Circle Based Officer|
|Application Last Date||07 November 2022|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government including Integrated Dual Degree (IDD). Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- For General – 21 to 30 years
- Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh – 183 Posts
- Rajasthan – 201 Posts
- Odisha – 175 Posts
- Telangana – 176 Posts
- West Bengal/ Sikkim/ A & N Islands – 175 Posts
- Maharashtra/ Goa – 212 Posts
- Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh /Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura – 300 Posts
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview. Online Written Test: Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
How to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 November 2022.