NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2023 – NIT Nagaland has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer. There are 01 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with having 12th qualification can apply. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can through postal on or before 02 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail;
NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2023 for Stenographer
|02 October 2023
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Computer Word processing and spread sheet with advance
Age Relaxation: One-Time Age relaxation shall be made applicable to the eligible departmental candidates including the employees working on an outsourced basis in NIT Nagaland, in accordance with the communication of Ministry of Education, Government of India
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 25,500/-
- For the above post “Written Test and Practical” as well as “skill test” shall be conducted for selection of the suitable candidates.
- The list of screened – in candidates will be made available on the website.
- Only the screened – in candidates will be allowed for Test/Interview and those candidates shall be communicated through e-mail or SMS.
- Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for General/ OBC category in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of IRG, NIT Nagaland payable at State Bank of India, Chumukedima Branch, Dimapur.
- However, SC/ST/ DIVYANG (PH) candidates are exempted from payment of the prescribed fees subject to submission of relevant certificate issued by the competent authority
How to apply for NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending the duly filled application form along with the required documents through postal on or before 02 October 2023.
National Institute of Technology Nagaland,
Note: On the envelope please inscribe “Application for Recruitment for the post of …………Advt.No…………. (please fill in name of post applied)”