NIAB Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Service & Maintenance Engineer, Office Assistants, Clerks, Supporting Staff of 07 vacancies.
Candidates with the educational background of Any Degree/12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.niab.org.in) website on or before 25 October 2022.
The detailed eligibility and application process for NIAB Jobs are given below;
About National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) : NIAB, an autonomous institute under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and create knowledge in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s research focus is on animal genetics and genomics, transgenesis, stem cell & its applications, reproductive biotechnology, infectious diseases, nanotechnology, bioinformatics and Nutrigenomics. The Institute aims at translational research leading to genetic enhancement of Indian Livestock species and basic research towards development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals.
NIAB Recruitment 2022 for Service & Maintenance Engineer, Office Assistants, Clerks, Supporting Staff :
|Job Role||Service & Maintenance Engineer, Office Assistants, Clerks, Supporting Staff|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Level 4 to 7|
|Last Date||25 October 2022|
Detailed Eligibility – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Service & Maintenance Engineer :
- Graduate in Civil / Electrical/Mechanical Engg. from a recognized institute/University with 3 years’ experience in maintenance of HT/LT Electrical equipment / Air-conditioning equipment/Buildings, etc.
Office Assistants :
- Any Graduate from a recognised Institute/ University with 8 years of working knowledge and experience in Administration / Establishment / Accounts/Stores/ Purchase / Academic in a Government Organization of repute.
- 10+2 from a recognized Institute/ University with Typewriting English with 35 w.p.m/ Hindi Lower with 30 w.p.m.
Supporting Staff :
- Any Graduate from a recognised Institute / University with 5 years of working knowledge and experience in Administration / Establishment / Accounts / Stores/Purchase / Academic in a Government Organization of repute.
- Service & Maintenance Engineer – 35 years
- Office Assistants – 35 years
- Clerks – 25 years
- Supporting Staff – 25 years
- Service & Maintenance Engineer – 01 Post
- Office Assistants – 02 Posts
- Clerks – 02 Posts
- Supporting Staff – 02 Posts
- Service & Maintenance Engineer – 7 as per 7th CPC
- Office Assistants – 6 as per 7th CPC
- Clerks – 4 as per 7th CPC
- Supporting Staff – 5 as per 7th CPC
NIAB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- Unreserved candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Unreserved candidates from abroad with OCI status – USD $ 15
- SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates with OCI status – USD $ 10
How to Apply NIAB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.niab.org.in) website on or before 25 October 2022.