KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Notification 2022 – Kochi Metro Rail Ltd wishes to engage Graduates under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) in the HR/Admin trade.
The educational qualification of the candidates must be BA/B.Com/BBA/BBM. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given below;
KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Walk In Date||06 December 2022|
- Candidates should possess BA/B.Com/BBA/BBM Degree from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-06-2020.
- Minimum Percentage in qualifying examination should be 50% & above.
- Candidate must be from Kerala State only.
- Candidates who have undergone or undergoing Optional Trade Training under NATS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who have acquired or pursuing higher qualifications are not eligible.
KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection shall be on the basis of merit of the marks secured in the examinations of 12th Standard (25%) & Graduation (50%) & interview (25%). Selected candidates will be informed through E-Mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in KMRL Website.
How to Apply for KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 06 December 2022. Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Web Portal and fill in the application form.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD should bring original Caste/PwD Certificate and 1 copy of the same.
- Candidates have to compulsorily bring the documents(10th/SSLC, & 12th Class Marks lists, Degree/Post Graduate Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhaar Card) in Original for verification and submit a copy of each along with Application Form duly filled.
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.,
4th Floor, Kaloor,
|For More Details & Application Form||Click Here|