IICT Recruitment 2022 for Junior Stenographer : Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology (IICT) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidates should be 27 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in 12th. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail;
About Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology (IICT) : The Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology (IICT) is a national-level research center located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). IICT conducts research in basic and applied chemistry, biochemistry, bioinformatics, chemical engineering and provides science and technology inputs to the industrial and economic development of the country. IICT has filed one of the maximum CSIR patents.
IICT Recruitment 2022 for Junior Stenographer
|Job Role||Junior Stenographer|
|Application Last Date||30 October 2022|
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography speed of 80 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi. The candidates will be given One dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the Application form) at the speed of 80 w.p.m with transcription time of 50 minutes for English and 65 minutes for Hindi.
- Junior Stenographer – 27 years
- UR-3 Posts
- OBC-1 Post
- EWS-1 Post
- Junior Stenographer – Rs.45,000/-
IICT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The candidates fulfilling all necessary eligibility criteria as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for open competitive written examination and proficiency test in stenography. The proficiency in stenography will only be qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
- The merit list will only comprise of those candidates who have qualified the proficiency test in stenography. For this posts, there will be One paper (consists of Part- I, II, III). The Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in this paper. The syllabus for the written test is given below.
|Mode of examination||OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.|
|Medium of Questions||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the Questions on English language.|
|Standard of Exam||Class XII|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Total Time Allotted||2 hours 40 minutes|
|Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||0.25 negative mark for
every wrong answer
|General Awareness||50||50||0.25 negative mark for
every wrong answer
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100||0.25 negative mark for
every wrong answer
Proficiency Test in Stenography:
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the Application form) at the speed of 80 w.p.m for the post of Junior Stenographer. The transcription time is as follows.
|Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for
the candidates eligible for scribe
How to apply for IICT Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 October 2022 and send the hardcopy of the application form through postal on or before 14 November 2022.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology,
Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007,