എറണാകുളത്തെ എച്ച്.ഐ.എൽ.ഇന്ത്യ ലിമിറ്റഡിൽ രണ്ട് ജൂനിയർ അസിസ്റ്റന്റിന്റെ ഒഴിവുണ്ട്.
വി.എച്ച്.-എൽ.വി.(VH- Visually Handicapped LV- Low vision)വിഭാഗത്തിൽ പെടുന്ന ഭിന്നശേഷിക്കാർക്കാണ് അവസരം.
യോഗ്യത : ബിരുദം. രണ്ട് വർഷത്തെ പ്രവ്യത്തി പരിചയം.
പ്രായപരിധി : 40 വയസ്സ്.
അപേക്ഷാഫോറവും വിശദവിവരങ്ങളും http://hil.gov.in/CurrentOpenings.aspx എന്ന ലിങ്കിൽ നിന്ന് ലഭിക്കും.
Assistant Manager (HR&ADMN.),
HIL India Ltd.,
Kerala – 683 501
എന്ന വിലാസത്തിൽ അയക്കണം.
അപേക്ഷ സ്വീകരിക്കുന്ന അവസാന തീയതി : ജൂലായ് 10
കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾ ഇംഗ്ലീഷിൽ ചുവടെ ചേർക്കുന്നു.⇓
HIL (INDIA) LIMITED Notification 2020
HIL (INDIA) LIMITED, Central Public Sector Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing pesticides, invite applications from qualified candidates for the following post.
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD(VH-LV))
Name of post : Junior Assistant
- No. of vacancy : 2
- Category of Disability : VH-LV (VH- Visually Handicapped LV- Low vision)
- Pay Scale : 6370-3% -17620
- Age Limit : 40
PWD – Eligibility criteria
Only such candidates would be eligible for posts reserved for PWD who suffers from not less than 40% of disability. A candidate who wants to avail benefit of reservation shall submit a disability certificate in original issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Candidates must possess the following qualification and experience. Only post qualification experience will be considered for the purpose.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate with two years office experience.
How to Apply / Other Conditions:
1) The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of age limit, prescribed qualification and experience as on 01.06.2020.
2) Those who fulfill the above requirements may download application format from website and send their filled in application affixing recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, caste/ tribe and experience along with such other certificates as may be prescribed hereunder in closed covers by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post(no other mode of dispatch is acceptable).
3) Candidates shall, in addition to the above documents, also attach the disability certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
4) Those who are working in Public Sector Undertakings/ Govt. Departments shall forward their application through proper channel. However advance copies may be sent directly subject to the NOC being produced at the time of verification of certificates.
5) Name of the post applied for must be clearly superscribed on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
6) The Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
7) HIL shall not responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
8) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application.
9) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Written Test. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
10) Email / Late applications will not be entertained.
11) Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post applied for 12) Outstation candidates called for Written Test will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per Rules, only on production of their original tickets along with request.
Interested candidates who fulfills the above conditions, may apply with complete details in the prescribed manner referred above to the
HIL (INDIA) LIMITED,
UDYOGAMANDAL P.O, ELOOR, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT,
KERALA STATE, PIN – 683 501.
Last date of receiving application – 10 July 2020
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|