Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 – Federal Bank is going to conduct the recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager IT(Scale I). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA within the age limit of 30years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Interview/ written test. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 15 August 2022 . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager IT(Scale I):
|Job Role||Assistant Manager IT(Scale I)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.36,000 – 63,840/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 August 2022|
- Graduation in BE / B.Tech, B.Sc (I.T / Computer Specialization), BCA or Post Graduation in M. E / M.Tech, M.Sc (I.T / Computer Specialization), MCA with minimum aggregate of 60% from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act,1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout in Class X, Class XII/ Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable) examinations.
- Experience in mobile application development will be an added advantage
- Practical knowledge of database technologies, SQL and non-SQL
- Experience with DevOps practices including Cl/CD, containerization
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems, software test methodologies/tools, security measures/ security implementation experience would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Network technologies, ability to setup and trouble shoot LAN, WAN
- Certification such as CCNA or similar is desirable
- Knowledge in Firewall / Security Administration will be an added advantage
- Experience in administration of Linux/AIX/Windows operating systems
- Knowledge in hardening of OS and applying security policies
- Any OS/Cloud certification is desirable
- Experience in Cloud ecosystems (AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI) will be an added advantage
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2022) :
- Candidates shall not exceed 30 years as on 01.08.2022 (candidates should be born on or after 01.08.1992) for being eligible to apply for the selection process. Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 35 years as on 01.08.2022 (candidates should be born on or after 01.08.1987).
Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 selection process:
Selection Rounds for the process will be Online Aptitude Assessment, Technical Interview and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
All Selection Rounds are stages of elimination.
The Bank reserves the right to shortlist only the requisite number of candidates in the screening rounds based on the administrative requirements.
Online Aptitude Assessment and Technical Interview will be conducted virtually (Online) and the Personal Interview will be conducted across the proposed interview centers if it is not conducted in virtual mode. The mode of the selection process will be depending upon the prevailing situations / number of candidates / discretion of the Bank.
Marks / Ratings secured by the candidates during the selection rounds will be confidential and the same will not be disclosed.
Decision of the Bank with respect to the qualifying criteria in each selection round will be final and binding on the candidates and the same will not be disclosed.
How to apply Federal Bank Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 15 August 2022.