DUK Notification 2023 for Cyber Security Lab Instructor : Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invites applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the Cyber Security Lab Instructor post (on a contract basis) for the KSAAC project of this University.
സൈബർ സെക്യൂരിറ്റി ലാബ് ഇൻസ്ട്രക്ടർ തസ്തികയിലാണ് ഒഴിവ്
കാലാവധി: ഒരു വർഷം
ശമ്പളം: 25,000- 30,000 രൂപ
എഴുത്തു പരീക്ഷ/ഇന്റർവ്യൂ-ന്റെ അടിസ്ഥാനത്തിലാണ് തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ്
അപേക്ഷ സമർപ്പിക്കേണ്ട വിധം
റിക്രൂട്ട്മെന്റ് പോർട്ടൽ വഴി ഓൺലൈനായി അപേക്ഷിക്കാം.
വിശദാംശങ്ങൾ duk.ac.in എന്ന സർവകലാശാലാ വെബ്സൈറ്റിൽ ലഭ്യമാണ്.
Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment Portal. The guidelines for the submission of applications are available in the recruitment portal.
DUK Notification 2023 (Job Summary)
DETAILS OF POST, QUALIFICATION, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Job Code : CSLI/102023/442
Name of Post : Cyber Security Lab Instructor
No. of Vacancies : 01
Remuneration : Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated)
Age : Should not exceed 40 years as on the last date for submission of application.
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience
- BTech (Any Branch)/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science from a recognized University/Educational Institution with 1 year of relevant experience in conducting lab on Networking / Cyber Security related subjects OR VAPT OR Networking Configuration and Systems Maintenance in a reputed Educational Institution OR Industries.
- MSc in Cyber Security from a recognized University/Educational Institution.
- Security related certification of international repute like CEH/CHFI/CCSE/CPENT/OSCP, etc.
- Fair knowledge of OS, network technologies, networking devices and writing technical reports.
Job Description :
- Develop Lab Course Material: Design and develop lab exercises for cyber security training programs, ensuring they align with industry standards and best practices.
- Conduct Training Sessions: Deliver engaging lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises to students or professionals to teach fundamental and advanced concepts in cyber security.
- Lab Setup and Maintenance: Set up and maintain the cyber security lab environment, including configuring network infrastructure, virtual machines, and security tools to support practical exercises.
- Lab Instruction: Provide clear and concise instructions on using security tools, conducting vulnerability assessments, performing penetration testing, and analyzing security incidents.
- Mentoring and Support: Provide guidance and support to students or professionals during lab exercises, assisting them in troubleshooting technical issues and reinforcing security principles.
- Assessments and Evaluations: Develop and administer assessments, exams, and practical assignments to evaluate students’ comprehension and practical skills in cyber security.
- Stay Current: Continuously update your knowledge and skills in cyber security to ensure you are up to date with the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
Nature of Appointment : Initially for 1 year on contract basis.
Age relaxation for submission of applications : 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3
years for OBC candidates. Age may be further relaxed in case of candidates with exceptional experience.
Mode of Selection : The selection will be based on a test and/or Interview.
Venue of Test/Interview : The test /Interview will be conducted in the Thiruvananthapuram district
How to Apply DUK Notification 2023 ?
- Applications shall be submitted online latest on 15.11.2023. The application form is available at https://www.duk.ac.in/careers
- The application fee for the posts shall be Rs. 200/- (Fee will be exempted for SC/ST/Differently abled Candidate).
- The mode of payment is available in the recruitment portal. The applications received after the last date fixed or the incomplete applications or the applications without filling the relevant field will be summarily rejected.
- No interim queries after the submission of the application will be entertained. The candidates
will be intimated about the schedule of the Test/ Interview through their registered email only.
- The candidates are advised to check their registered e-mails regularly after the last date fixed
for the submission of the application.
- The University has the right to cancel the advertisement or entire selection process at any stage
without assigning reason thereof and the decision of the University shall be final.