AAI Recruitment 2022 – Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 125 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 04 December 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below;
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice(Eastern Region):
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||04 December 2022|
- Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit: 26 Years
- Civil (Graduate) – 06 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 07 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 13 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 03 Posts
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate) – 01 Post
- Civil (Diploma) – 10 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 10 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 25 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology (Diploma) – 10 Posts
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) – 05 Posts
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Electrical, Mechanic) – 35 Posts
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 12,000/-
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 15,000/-
- ITI Trade Apprentices – Rs. 9,000/-
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online on or before 04 December 2022.
|For More Details||Click Here|
|To Apply : Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice||Click Here|
|To Apply : Trade Apprentice||Click Here|